FREE NECK / FREE SOUND
The story behind the Balam (Korean for 'wind') Back Strap is a simple one; we as saxophone players know that traditional neck straps are bad for our posture and constrict our air flow, yet many of us choose not to wear a harness or similar device because of the bulk or aesthetics. The Balam was created as the solution, quite simply it is a great looking strap with all of the benefits of a traditional harness in one package.
This is the most comfortable neck strap you will ever own.
- Hand made in Korea by Whimory using premium full grain leather and cast brass fixtures -
- Revolutionary internationally patented design -
- Significantly relieves playing fatigue by removing the weight of the horn from your neck completley -
- Infinitely adjustable in width and length for all body types and saxophones -
- Improves posture and spinal alignment by encouraging upright playing position -
- Stores in the bell with included velvet pouch -
The BALAM Back Strap is patented in
USA No. US9,747,977 B2
Japan No. 3023539
Korea No. 20-0476999
EU, Russia, China: Pending